The 6th annual Paintball Super Cup for 2018 will take place from 6-9 December 2018 at Emerald Casino and Resort, Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng, South Africa.
Make sure you are part of this years international paintball event which will include both 3-man and 5-man Xball formats as well as the African Confederation Cup.
Early Bird Closing date – 31 October 2018
Final Closing Date – 18 November 2018
3-man Registration: https://www.pbresultsonline.com/event/835/info
5-man Registration: https://www.pbresultsonline.com/event/767/info
General and Registration Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to use RATE CODE: Paintball to qualify for the special rates.
For Reservations contact Ellen Kabai during office hours on 016 982-8001, email@example.com
or complete the online booking request for assistance from our side.
Accommodation Rates and info: http://www.supercup.co.za/accommodation/
International Liason – Rody Huibers – firstname.lastname@example.org
Vendors – Paul Grobler – email@example.com
Referees and Rules – Byron Van Staden – firstname.lastname@example.org
Paintball Super Cup 2017 is around the corner and will take place from 7-10 December 2017 at Emerald Resort & Casino, Vanderbijlpark.
Here is a rough overview for players/spectators to take note.
Where can you find the fields:
The fields are setup at the Emerald Resort Conference Centre which is right next to the river on the Chalet side of the venue.
What to expect:
- On Thursday 7 Dec from 8am – 12pm the Paintballshop Centurion 5-man field will be open for teams that have booked a training slot and they will be able to experience the field first hand in their time slot. Register for a training slot
- At 12pm the Super Cup Registration area will open where players will be able to sign in, collect any pre-orders, get their cylinders checked, pay/renew for their season fees, collect new SARPL player cards, reprint cards etc.
- At 1pm – 5pm the Pro Clinic with Justin Rabackoff and Brad McCurley, brought to you by Blades and Triggers & GI Sportz, will take place on the Paintballshop Centurion 5-man field. Register Here
- Teams that booked for training on the Blades and Triggers 3-man field will also be able to take to the field between 1pm-5pm. Register for a training slot
- At around 6:00pm we would like to do a official opening ceremony with teams joining us for a live webcast. Teams/players are requested to wear their team gear.
- Straight after the opening ceremony there will be a meeting with team captains about the rules and other important information relating to the event.
- On Thursday evening around 8pm we are planning to do a LoveOfPaintball Couch talk and invite you to join in the “studio”
- Friday – Sunday will see the games on both the 3-man and 5-man according to the schedules, but games will commence most days around 7am and will run till around 6pm on the 5-man field.
- Saturday evening 9 Dec from 6pm we will be starting with the players social. Click here to read more and pre-book
- Sunday evening join us for the National Prize Giving and Year End Buffet. Click here to read more and pre-book
Order your Super Cup 2017 T-Shirt to make sure you get the size you are looking for.
Make sure you don’t miss out on this years pro clinic with Justin Rabackoff (Edmonton Impact) as well as Brad McCurley (ac:Dallas) hosted at SARPL Super Cup 2017, Emerald Resort & Casino and brought to you by Blades and Triggers and GI Sportz.
Thursday 7 Dec 1pm
Watch all the Super Cup 2016 action again
Saturday 10 December 2016
Sunday 11 December 2016
The Paintball Super Cup 2013 video from Social Paintball is now available
Thank you to Joel Pitra and Israel Lagares from Social Paintball for making this possible!
Great video footage from Switch Multimedia at Paintball Super Cup 2013. Thanks to Gaston Roulstone and his team.
Part 1 – including interview with Nick Slowiak from Houston Heat
2013 saw the premier of Super Cup, an annual paintball event on a national scale. The setting for the first event was the beautiful Forever Resort Gariep and was selected for its location in the middle of South Africa. The weekend of the 6-8 December saw over 50 teams competing in two different divisions in both the 3-man and 5-man formats.
The 3-man format saw a total of 32 teams from across South Africa and Namibia competing in two divisions (Div4 and Div5), while the 5-man format saw a total of 20 teams from across South Africa competing in two divisions (Div3 and Div4) to see who would be crowned the national and provincial winners. We were also privileged to have American PSP Pro team Houston Heat attend the event , along with Dynasty Pro player Ryan Greenspan and Ex-Joy Division Pro player Maximus Lundqvist. Houston Heat played a series of exhibition games against local teams in an open challenge of Friday and Saturday. International media included Rody Huibers from RSH Media (Netherlands) as well as Joel Pitra from Social Paintball (America) and Ryan Kenny from RK Productions (America).